Friday, February 13, 2009

25 things I dont want to know about you

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you noticed lately in facebook, people were tagged to write a note about 25 random things about you, then they have to tag another 25 people, so it's like a pyramid scheme where in no time, pinky and the brain would have conquered the world. Anyway, here are some of the things that I compiled from random people who posted about 25 things about them which I couldn't care less.

1. I don't think I am pretty (some teenagers probably..)

2. I think my friends are really pretty

3. I think i am crazy

4. I talk to myself. alot. too much sometimes.

5. Secretly want to throw explosives into Yeoh's house.

6. Has the weirdest mood swings.. Not just weird.. Terrible!

7. My imaginary friend says hi.. =9 (say hi to him/her for me..)

8. I can be drunk just drinking Cola, no joke.

9. Asparagus is really gross because it makes your pee smell badd. (good to know)

10. Feels that Love confuses people and misguides them. But it compensates with having the perfect person for your heart. (yes it confused people and Lawrence is confused and compensate it by writing this but it makes Lawrence more confused)

11. has a laptop named jamie and an ipod named oliver aka ollie. just because i think jamie oliver the chef is hott

12. loves her friends to death. and would shoot the person who ever tries to hurt them.

13. has a giraffe plush toy that i call captain shortieee.
14. I was 86kg at June 2006.

15. I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur.

16. Writing 25 random things of myself is somehow too less, I can write more. (oh please, for pete's sake, DONT)

17. I'm still waiting for Digimon season 6.

18. Actually, I do love swimming. I just hate to be seen in a swimsuit.

19. There was a time when I used to hate looking into the mirror.

20. I was fat in middle school. The wake of that horror has yet to subside.

21. I can't grow hair on my arms.

22. Dolphins are cute.

23. I cried when Spock died in Star Trek II.

24. Sometimes I think pee smells like Cheerios.

And the best for the last..
1-25 : I dont know myself :-D

0 comments:

All Images and Contents © 2007 - 2012 The L-oh-rama